Powerful, reliable, versatile 3D printing
Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
Now includes unending access to enterprise software, Ultimaker Essentials!
The Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on.
Designed for your success, the Ultimaker S5 is part of the complete Ultimaker 3D printing solution – one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
- Large build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Compatible with high-strength glass and carbon fiber filament
- Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
- Open filament system – print with any 2.85 mm material
- 4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
- 3 Print Cores Included:
2 x AA Build Material Core and 1 x BB Support Material Core
- 1 Glass Bed
- 750gr. Spool of Tough PLA and 750gr Spool of PVA Dissolvable Support
- USB key, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches, cables
- Cura, our award-winning print preparation software
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- A calibration card to level the build plate
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty
Ultimaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work while meeting IT requirements.
With features including remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct software support. Learn more by watching this short video
- Unending access to enterprise software - Ultimaker Essentials
CAD Micro Store
30 Internationl Blvd
Toronto ON M9W 1A2