SINGLE PRINTER SETUP
Compact and easy to use, the MakerBot SKETCH 3D printer is the perfect tool for students to test their ideas and learn how to go from design to printed part. Classroom printing is made easy with tailored resources, curriculum and guides, and a free, cloud-based print preparation software. The SKETCH printer can fit any classroom, lab, or library, and the solution scales with your needs.
- (1) Sketch Printer
- (3) Spools of PLA
- (2) Build Plates
- (1) Spatula
- (1) Snip
- (1) Seat in Teacher Certifications
- (5) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty
- Easy to use MakerBot SKETCH with reliable, tinker-free performance ISTE-
- Certified self-paced 3D printer training for one teachers and five students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
Print mode tuned for 200 microns
MakerBot Sketch PLA Material
MakerBot Sketch Tough Material
|Print File Type:
||100-240V, 50-60HZ, 2.7-1.3A
|| USB, Ethernet, WiFi
Looking for something for bringing BIGGER ideas to life? Check out the MakerBot SKETCH LARGE.
*Multi-printer discounts available - inquire for more information.