UltiMaker PET CF is a composite material that is much easier to print than other carbon fiber-based materials while still retaining excellent performance properties. These can be further enhanced by annealing your printed part to greatly improve the strength, thermal, and chemical resistance of your finished model.
- Easier to print than most composites
- More moisture resistant (should remain dry)
- Available in multiple colours: black, blue, and gray
- Compatible with UltiMaker support materials (PVA and Breakaway) giving full geometric freedom when designing
- Can be annealed to improve their temperature resistance from 80 °C to a phenomenal 181 °C, as well as increasing their strength by 30% and stiffness by 10%. All of this can be done using the recommended and validated BINDER FP115 programmable oven.
- Functional prototyping
- Manufacturing aids
Diameter: 2.85 +/- 0.1 mm
Max. roundness deviation: 0.1 mm
Net filament weight: 750 g
Filament length: ~85 m