MakerBot Tough Filament (Large)
Engineered for your most durable 3D printed prototypes and fixtures. Print with confidence. Print Tough.
- Compatible with the MakerBot Tough Smart Extruder+.
- Up to 2X the impact strength of ABS for high durability
- Perfect for working prototypes and manufacturing aids
- Significantly less warping and curling than ABS without the need for a heated build plate
- Highly machinable for a range of post-processing techniques
- More office friendly than ABS
1 MakerBot Tough Material Spool
MakerBot Replicator+ MakerBot Replicator (5th Generation) MakerBot Replicator Z18
MakerBot Print is required to print with Tough Filament and the Tough Smart Extruder+
Glass Temperature: 60-65°C (140-149°F) Melting Temperature: 150-160°C (302-320°F) Nozzle Temperature: 215°C (419°F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Spool Diameter: 25.0 cm (9.84 in)
Spool Width: 4 cm (1.57 in)
Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lb)
Net Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb)
Store MakerBot Tough Material in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.