ABS 1400 LW is an easy-to-print material and delivers more durable and heat resistant parts than PLA while also minimizing warping. Parts have excellent surface appearance and support multiple post-process options such as vapor smoothing.
- Good layer-to-layer adhesion
- More durable and heat resistant than PLA
- Stiffer than most ABS filament
- Reduced CLTE (continuous level, linear thermal expansion)
- Improved dimensional stability
- Stands up to finishing processes such as vapor polish, sanding, dyeing, painting, and adding a gloss finish
- Good chemical resistance to most fluids