Geomagic Design X is an industry-leading reverse engineering software that enables you to create CAD models from 3D scans faster, more accurately, and reliably than any other tool. Convert your 3D scan data into feature-based and editable solid CAD models with ease, with Geomagic Design X.
- Combined with Artec 3D scanners, it's a complete scan-to-CAD solution
- Process large scan data sets with millions of points, fast
- Create complex hybrid 3D models for solid, surface, and mesh
- Connect directly to your CAD environment and create native files to accurately represent your scanned object
- Rapidly create solids or surfaces just like in CAD
- Transfer 3D parametric models with full design history directly to any popular CAD software
Why Choose Geomagic Design X?
Speed: Improve your product development, accelerate time to market, and achieve longer product lifecycles.
Flexibility: Work seamlessly with any CAD software and create the right model for every project with complete toolsets for solids, surfaces, and meshes.
Reliability: The only software to combine scan processing, CAD, and real-time feedback to produce highly reliable results for your complex designs.
Simplicity: Learn to use it easily on the fly, as it works just like your CAD software.
What Can You Do With Geomagic Design X?
Convert your 3D scan data into high-quality, feature-based CAD models with ease with Geomagic Design X. Automatic and guided solid model extraction combine to offer incredibly accurate detail, as well as exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans, mesh editing, and point cloud processing.
You can also:
- Expand your design capabilities
- Enhance your CAD environment
- Accelerate time to market
- Leverage existing assets
- Reduce costs
- Scan virtually anything and create producible designs
- Rebuild CAD data for broken tools and molds
- Recreate lost CAD data for parts and molds
- Design custom products
- Convert physical parts into CAD for new product designs
- Make existing parts fit with new parts
Geomagic Design X or Geomagic Design X Essentials?
Geomagic Design X comes in two different versions to best fit your reverse engineering needs. Download this chart to see the features in each edition.