PVDF [Polyvinylidene fluoride] is a high-performance polymer which offers exceptional thermal and chemical resistances.
Rated for uses up to 130°C – this filament can be used in demanding applications under the most extreme conditions. PVDF is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, making it a great fit for applications which will be exposed to harsh environments.
- High Thermal Properties: 130°C CUT
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, oils, gas, lubricants, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, acids, and bases
- Non-hygroscopic, does not absorb moisture. No drying needed!
- Inherently UV-resistant with very stable H-F bonds.
- Low smoke and flame characteristics with a base resin-rated V-0
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Resistant to nuclear radiation
- Very good abrasion resistance – similar to Nylon and UHMW-PE for high-wear applications