CPE (copolyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts.
Product designers use CPE to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes. The UItimaker's family of CPE filaments provides users with an array of options, depending on their performance needs.
The Ultimaker CPE is a great choice for building custom mechanical parts that require excellent chemical resistance. CPE offers toughness and dimensional stability for functional prototypes that require rigorous testing prior to entering full production.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent toughness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when printing with an enclosed front
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available